Tuesday, August 22, 2006

End of the World and Paris Hilton's Album Release

Though I try not to think about such things, thankfully the world didn't end on August 22 under nuclear attack by extreme muslims. This means I may actually get to finish my first film Search Dog's Raven.

With the release of Paris Hilton's debut album, also on August 22, I am now again feeling anxious. Why is my mind connecting these two events.

Hilton hired the best - including Dr. Luke who's produced a number of other big name artists like Kelly Clarkson. So I'm sure the album will have a great sound - though the single Stars are Blind is pretty generic.

This kind of financial clout and built in media attention, certainly gives Hilton a leg up in a very competitive market where about the only chance a struggling artist has nowadays is getting on American IDol.

Though I have a lot of work to get done today, I will be very happy when August 23 arrives in about 13 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home